Re: ssh keys

Hi Jesse,

I believe one might copy the keys into the memory filesystem during the
%pre section.  This would require I think:

     1) Mount old system.
     2) Copy keys to say /tmp/

Then in a "%post --nochroot" scriptlet copy them back to the system.

Hope that helps...james

                    Jesse
                    <ras1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        To:     kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                    m>                           cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     ssh keys
                    kickstart-list-admin@
                    redhat.com

                    03/31/03 05:52 AM
                    Please respond to
                    kickstart-list

I was wondering if anyone has a good system for keeping the same ssh
keys throughout a reload. I could copy the keys over nfs during the
kickstart, but that pretty much defeats the encryption. I am basically
trying to avoid the "possible security breach" warning after a reload,
by keeping the same keys in place.

--jesse