RE: Bootloader stalling during install

To answer my own question:

It seems that the X screen will have the window "Installing Bootloader"
up through-out the whole %post section.

This is the last thing done before running the post script and it
doesn't remove this window before proceeding.

In my case I had a bad command in the first line of my post script that
was simply running and never returning nor creating any output, so the
machine just hung seemingly while loading GRUB but in actuality it was
already in the post section.

Hope this helps someone else too.

Sean

Sean P. Kane
spkane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lead Infrastructure Architect
Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."