ondisk

Since we have systems that might have either IDE or SCSI drives, we decided to
remove the --ondisk option from the kickstart commands, so that it will
automatically pick the drives, however, this created a problem as follows:
kickstart put each partition on a separate disk, for example, / was one hda,
/boot was on hdb, etc.

My questions is how can we ask kickstart to automatically pick the first
drive, regardless of the drive type, but to put all the partitions on the
same drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Reza.