RE: Migrating ext2 to ext3 partitions in KS

Are you saying, then, that there is no way to do the
migration within the kickstart part command?  And if so,
is that a bug or a feature?

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Core Support Services Dept.
Assistant Group Leader, Scientific Computing Support Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team