From: Drew Shuller, Net-Sieve, INC [mailto:drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 2:32 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: %post script

Preston,

I had the same problems with the same things. I found that you need to give
the entire path to the executable, /bin or /sbin for the /mnt commands.
Also, for the fstab file, I echo'd the entries that I wanted in the fstab
file using redirection, and then ran the mount -a command right after. That
seemed to work.

Its also very important to understand what's going on in the chrooted
environment.

Drew