RE: Deploying multiple OS types from a single server?

Jonathan,

	Thanks for the reply.  We've played with those settings a bit,
but more as related to attempting to get the client to use PXE to boot.
I'm under the impression that since we're trying to use a boot floppy at
this stage, we shouldn't have to worry about those settings one way or
the other.  Maybe someone else can confirm this one way or the other.

Robert

--
Robert A. Nielsen
Systems Manager