Mount flooding at boot time

Hello,

I’m trying to make a kickstart installation using a NFS server.

The client hangs after receiving its IP address.

The client console output (Alt-F3) indicates that the Reverse lookup name  could not be done.

The server logs indicates that DHCP was OK, the exported volume was found and the correct file fetched.

But when I analyze the network trafic, I can see the client keep sending “mount call” to the server, which causes a denial of service !

What could make the client infinetely loop on such a call ?

Thanks,

Jerome