kickstart error-RedHat 8

Hi,

When I kickstart a client it looks like all the packages are getting installed ok. However, when I do a <ALT> <F3> on the client during kickstart, the following message displays:
WARNING:  not all packages in hdlist had order tag

Does anyone know why this error occurs? I've done a google search and have seen a few people with the problem but no solution. I'm guessing I didn't update the hdlist, hdlist2, or comps.xml files correctly.

This is my first time setting up kickstart. I am setting it up using NFS with RedHat 8.0.

I copied the original 3 RH 8.0 CD's to the server and kickstarted successfully without this error. I then copied the 8.0 updated packages from updates.redhat.com to the kickstart server and removed the old versions of the packages. I also tried it by just updating one package only instead of all of the packages.

I ran genhdlist (after copying the new packages) 2 different ways:
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --withnumbers --hdlist RedHat/base/hdlist /home2/redhat/8.0_cdrom
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist  /home2/redhat/8.0_cdrom

I also rebuilt comps.xml. I saw a couple diffent ways to do this. I updated by doing the following:
-Remove the packages section from the comps.xml file
-/usr/share/comps-extras/getfullcomps.py comps.xml /home2/redhat 8.0_cdrom > newcomps.xml
-remove the last line (</comps>) from the comps.xml file
-cat newcomps.xml >> comps.xml
-echo "</comps>" >> comps.xml

After kickstarting, the client does have the latest packages installed as far I can tell (I spot-checked packages)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to start kickstarting clients but I hesitate to do it until this is resolved.

Thanks,
Vicki