Re: Comps file

Joel wrote:
which I do not need to get 3 disks into one. I am at the point in which I want to generate the new list with anaconda. What I want to know is how to manipulate the comps file to reflect what will be installed on the

server. Is this a matter of just editing the file and calling it a day? I appreciate any help with this.

Yes. Just edit the file and remove the packages that you removed from the discs. You may need to do something special if you removed packages from the Base section. Don't forget to run genhdlist and check-repository.py.

Forrest