Re: /tmp/ks.cfg not found ― more info

"The problem is that it can not find the location for the ks.cfg defined
in your "default" file located in your pxelinux.cfg directory. I have
found this problem can be resolved by using the pxeboot  vmlinuz .img
files located on the RH distro you are trying to install."

This is what the "default" file looks like:

DEFAULT csm
LABEL csm
LOCALBOOT 0

Should there be an entry in there pointing to a location?

Also, here are what the HEX files look like from the /tftboot/pxelinux.cfg directory.

This is the one that will get to the text install before returning the "ks.cfg file could not be found" error: (I've replaced IP addresses with x)

# Install
SERIAL 1 9600
DEFAULT csm
LABEL csm
KERNEL csm/ks7.2z
APPEND root=/dev/ram mem=128M ks=nfs:xxx.xx.x.x:/csminstall/csm/1.2.0/kickstart.RedHat7.2/xxx.xx.x.x-kickstart initrd=csm/ks7.2.gz

This is the version of the file that will boot up, and give the error "uncompressing linux...ok, booting the kernel" and hang.

# Install
SERIAL 1 9600
DEFAULT csm
LABEL csm
KERNEL csm/ks7.2z
APPEND root=/dev/ram mem=128M console=ttyS1,9600 ks=nfs:xxx.xx.x.x:/csminstall/csm/1.2.0/kickstart.RedHat7.2/xxx.xx.x.x-kickstart initrd=csm/ks7.2.gz

As you can see, the only change I've made is removing the console attribute in the APPEND statement.  I'm fairly new to the linux/unix world, and I'm running out of ideas quickly.  Any other tips anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Haley