From: Haley Crowe [mailto:HCROWE@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:59 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: /tmp/ks.cfg not found

Hello again.  I'm running into yet another kickstart issue.  I have
kickstart setup on a cluster, so that the kickstart files and install files
are on the master node.  When I kick off the install for one of the nodes,
the node reboots, loads the kickstart file and the kernel, then goes into
the text install.  It then tries to obtain an IP address and followed by an
error stating that the file or directory "/tmp/ks.cfg does not exist or
cannot be found". I can't find ANYWHERE in the kickstart file that is
pointing to this directory.  Does anyone have any advice or experience with
this?  Thanks in advance!