Re: /tmp/ks.cfg not found

First off, you have the process a bit off:

When a box builds it doesn't load the kickstart file until the text mode install starts. Usually it means that it wasn't able to copy it from the floppy/nfs/dhcp/etc to /tmp/ks.cfg.

James

Haley Crowe wrote:
Hello again.  I'm running into yet another kickstart issue.  I have kickstart setup on a cluster, so that the kickstart files and install files are on the master node.  When I kick off the install for one of the nodes, the node reboots, loads the kickstart file and the kernel, then goes into the text install.  It then tries to obtain an IP address and followed by an error stating that the file or directory "/tmp/ks.cfg does not exist or cannot be found". I can't find ANYWHERE in the kickstart file that is pointing to this directory.  Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?  Thanks in advance!