PXE net install question

Hi list!

This seems the most likely place to get an answer to my question, so I'll try here first. I've got a PXE server setup per the documentation, with all vmlinuz and initrd images in place.

What I'm trying to do, is boot a PXE client, and install from it on monitor and keyboard. I have RedHat 7.3 on the PXE server, along with disk 1 and disk 2 exported via nfs. My main question is, do I have to have kickstart files in place as well? My assumption is that when I fire up the client, it will find DHCP, then find PXE server, and just output the regular "What type of install do you want" stuff to the PXE Client monitor. If that is correct, and I can just say nfs pxeserver:/mntpoint then I'm fine. If I need a kickstart file for PXE to work, I can do that too, just didn't really intend on going that way.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

-Matthew

--
Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies