Re: %post questions

Hi Dave,

You don't need to specify #!/bin/sh.  If you don't use the '--interpreter'
flag, it is assumed to be /bin/sh.  I would recommend not using --nochroot
unless you have a specific reason for it.  It causes lots of headaches, and
since you are early in your experience with anaconda, it will likely be more
trouble than it is worth.

I have lots of fairly complex %post stuff, so if you have specific examples,
shoot 'em out!

-brad