Re: Can I force KDE?

This is the same error I posted a few days ago.
But when Installing over a serial Console these error messages
do not arise on tty2.
But even if they arise -- the system installs completely using
the new packages.

Another idea might be to modify your ks.cfg and put these kde packages
into it.

Greetings

- tom

--