Kickstart

Hey all,
I've got RH 8.0, I want to kickstart it to a number of machines. The lab does not have any access to the out side world what so ever but most machines are networked with Gigabit. I also have a file server NFS with the CD iso mounted. I want to be able to have the Updates installed when I install the OS. A while ago I found a site that did some work with replacing RPMs on the CD/NFS and changing some lines in a file and they where updated with out any more effort. Second question is can I use the nice Network boot feature of the NIC to boot the kernel for a remote server to help deploy my installs. I don't have floppy drives on these machines and the ones that do, don't have CD-ROMs. At last my final question, is there a way to "mirror" the RHN Updates to a Server so that my workstations are not using allot of (person) time and bandwidth to download updates (This is on different Network) and point the up2date to it.

Thanks guys,
David

--
David McFerrin