Upgrading and swap size

Hello,

I have a set of installation cd's that set the swap size to 128MB. Now I have
produced a new set and wish to use the upgrade option. I get an unwanted
screen suggesting that the swap space should be upgraded to 256MB. Is
there any easy way of stopping this.

Also, at the end of the upgrade a dialog appears telling me that since no
kernel rpms have been installed the boot loader won't be modified. It's
a minor point but I don't really want to know this.

TIA.

--
Ian Leonard
eMail: ileonard@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.