From: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan R. Becker
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 4:49 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Documentation

I am starting to work with kickstart, and I have been
reviewing the "anaconda-ks.cfg" files produced by
installing.  My primary distributions are RH7.2 and 8.0.

I have done some searching and haven't found much current
documentation for the ks.cfg files.  It is difficult and
time-consuming to make manual adjustments to these files
and test them for proper function.  This process would be
aided considerably if the changes were at least syntactically
correct.

(1) Is there available a (reasonably) complete ks.cfg
syntax definition for 8.0 or some recent distribution?
Complete documentation would, of course, be better, but
I'll happily use whatever exists.

(2) If not, are there other documents that would provide
most of this information?

TIA,
A. Becker