kickstart over WAN?

Has anyone on the list ever kickstarted over a WAN?

Let's say I have some developers in Los Angeles,
but my kickstart server is in San Francisco.

When the developers are done trashing a RH 7.3
machine, I want to be able to "reimage" the remote
machine so that it has a fresh kickstart install.

Some of you may say, why don't you just put a
local kickstart server in L.A.  That won't work
because I have the same situation in at least
10 other locations.

I want to put a kickstart server on the Internet
so that all the machines can talk to it.  My
questions are:

1. How do I kick off the anaconda installer on
a running machine?

2. Can I just do a kickstart http install?

3. How would I set the default gateway so that
the kickstarting machine could actually talk
to the kickstart server?

I know with Solaris I would just dump a WebStart
image on the 2nd internal disk in the box and then
boot off of that.  I don't think I can do that
with kickstart.  I DO have access to the console
on the remote machine so that is not a problem.
(I however, do NOT, want to be shipping install
disks to developers all over the place to have
them insert and remove for kickstart installation).

				Thanks,

					-Dave

Dave Mangot
CDN Systems/Infrastructure Architect