Re: Where has Tony Nugent's mini-HOWTO gone

On Friday 18 October 2002 09:20, Josh Wyatt wrote:
> I'd be happy to mirror it on my colo, if someone could get the copyright
> owner's permission.
> Thanks,
> Josh

Tony mentioned to one of these lists that he's had DNS problems, now
Hopefully) resolved.

I'd say put it up and as soon as you find TOny on one of these lists tell him
where it is. I think he was expressing interest in someone else mirroring it.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.