RE: Hassles with 8.0 - renegotiating the DHCP?!?

I'm still digging on this one guys, and it may be out of the hands of
the kickstart list at this point.  I have just one question for the
group, and it's this:

Has anyone been successful kickstarting a Redhat psyche (8.0)
installation using the 8139too.o driver?

It looks like there is a difference between the 7.3 release of this
driver and the 8.0, and while the copy of the 8139too.o driver works
with the distribution as installed off the CD's.  I cannot reproduce
this working binary when building the kernel for 8.0 - even using the
default config-2.4.18-14 configuration parameters for the kernel.

It stands to reason then, that the version of the 8130too.o driver in
the bootnet.img file is equally as broken.  Any advise on how to track
this one down?

-Ace