RH 7.2 to 7.3

'lo again, --ive been havin no problem w/ kickstart for redhat 7.2 since my last excursion on this list, thanks for the help suggesting portfast on our switches. Worked like a charm.

--alas, it is time to move to redhat 7.3, and im having some problems.

What seems to be the problem is that when we pxeboot and initiate the kickstart session using a 7.3 base directory instead of the 7.2 base directory, for one reason or another, anaconda doesnt seem to detect our disk drives. We're using a raid array via an ibm serveraid 4lx controller, just as we were with 7.2. We're pxebooting the same kernel and initrd image, --my understanding is that if we didnt change the kernel, we're using, support shouldnt have changed. --hence the confusion. I verified that the problem is with moving to 7.3 from 7.2, because we can kick this machine happily via 7.2. Here's the kickstart file:

lang en_US
langsupport --default en_US en_US
keyboard us
mouse --device psaux generic3ps/2
timezone --utc UTC
rootpw --iscrypted $1$/váécaMÀ$zn/cnW8rbaf1lIRrgt0oT.
#reboot
text
zerombr yes
bootloader --location=mbr
install
nfs --server 172.16.6.2 --dir /kickstart/ks/redhat/72install
clearpart --all --initlabel
part / --fstype ext3 --size 1000
part  swap --size 1000
part /usr --fstype ext3 --size 5000
part /var --fstype ext3 --size 2000
part /tmp --fstype ext3 --size 1000
part /opt --fstype ext3 --size 6000
network --bootproto dhcp --device eth0
auth  --useshadow  --enablemd5
firewall --disabled
deviceprobe
%packages
#snip#
%pre
%post

same exact hardware, same kernel. --any ideas? Thanks again, and thanks ahead of time.