Re: (no subject)

At 12:27 19/09/2002 +0800, you wrote:
Hi,

I'm wandering whether I can build kickstart mechanism into any linux distribution. Is it only supported by Anaconda program?

        Only by anaconda... I think...

from: http://256.com/gray/docs/rh_boot/

<quote>
RedHat Linux (maybe others) has a built in automatic installation system called kickstart. For more details see the good documentation on the RedHat site. The Anaconda installation program uses the ks.cfg configuration file to automatically perform the installation.
</quote>

        ciao.

I have this question since I want an full automatic installation for a specific linux.

Thanks.