Anaconda

Hi
	I thought having done some more work, I might point people at some
more documentation on what kickstart can do, that is more complete than
that found in the customisation guide.
	If you install the anaconda-7.3-7.rpm you will find in
	/usr/share/doc/anaconda-7.3/
you will find several txt files which contains more details on the
commands and also some tricks which have turned out useful including
	%include
to include files into the current file.
	Hope this is useful
	Edmund

Edmund J. Sutcliffe                     Thoughtful Solutions; Creatively
<edmunds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>               Implemented and Communicated
<http://panic.fluff.org>                +44 (0) 7976 938841