Re: Restarting anaconda... how?

God bless open source.

I peeked into kickstart.py, and found that it first parses and executes
the %pre section from ks.cfg, then re-reads ks.cfg, and starts from
there...  so all I did was overwrite it with the modified version I
created, and Whammo!  It works.

So - If anyone wants quasi-dynamic, disk-size percentage-based
partitioning, lemme know and I'll send you the script.  Works just
ducky.

Cheers,
erik.