making bootable cdrom from bootabe floppy?

Folks,

I have created a bootable redhat7.2 floppy which
boots, and automatically does a nfs kickstart install
totally hands free.. It gets the ks.cfg file from
an nfs server. This works great.. however we dont
have floppy drives on a few new servers we have
purchased.

I would like to turn the bootable floppy into a
bootable cdrom if possible. I have been messing
around with mkisofs to try to turn the floppy image
into a bootable cdrom but I just cant figure it out.
The bootable cdrom would still get its ks.cfg and files
from an nfs server. I need to generate an iso image file
so my windows box can burn the cdrom.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike