Re: Updated RPM Installs

Ron,

Finally a question I can answer instead of one I'm asking!

The short answer is, you need to install the anaconda and anaconda-runtime RPM's on your ftp server, then run /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist </path/to/your/install/tree>. The install tree base is the directory which contains the RedHat and images directories, among other things. Genhdlist will update the package version numbers used when the installer runs. If you have not added any completely new RPMs, only updated package versions, that should be all you need to do.

There is a more thorough description of more fun things you can do to the installer at http://www.linuxworks.com.au/redhat-installer-howto.html

Hope this helps,

Frank