Re: nfs in %post after an http install - 7.3

On 23 Jul 2002, seth vidal wrote:

>> My theory is that you would be able to load the modules if they matched
>> the kickstart kernel, but the kernel modules available to you in the
>> chrooted %post section are an incompatible version.
>
>if I had the modules that matched.
>
>but I don't so it won't work.

OK - the nfs, sunrpc and lockd modules appear to be present only in
bootnet.img, and not in hdstg1.img, netstg1.img, or stage2.img (which
all contain various other kernel modules).

My new theory is that you'll only get the modules loaded by placing the
kickstart file on an NFS server.

Cheers,

Phil