RE: nfs ins post from an http kickstart

> Along this line, I'm trying to get a nfs based kickstart to work. According
> to the documentation, the DHCP server must point to the bootfile. Have any
> of you tried this with a combination of a Windows 2000 DHCP server and a
> RH7.0 NFS server? If so, what's involved?

This is not true! You can use a init parameter. We used DHCP for pointing
on the kickstart file, but this was not very handy. You have to set the
filename and the next-server attribute if you want to use DHCP but I have
no idea how to get them work on WinDos.

I would strongly suggest to use a init parameter. I put some different way
to do so on the web

http://w3studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/dokumentation/doku/rh-7.3/installation_en.html

Please scroll down for starting kickstart issues.

	cu

		Florian Festi