Re: user input in %post section

Todd Chilson wrote:
Hi,

When I try to get my user input the %post section of the read command does not accept my input. However, if I give assign the variable a number it works. ?? Huh?
Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

When you say that it does not accept input, does that mean that you cannot type anything, or that you type something and hit enter, but it doesn't respond? Maybe you should post the relevent part of your %post section.

Forrest