RE: solution: custom bootnet.img with additional net drivers

Have you tried using Doug ledford's mod_devel kit?  Its a kit for making
driver disks..

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Shekhawat [mailto:ajay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 1:32 PM
To: kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: solution: custom bootnet.img with additional net drivers

Unfortunately, in some rare circumstances it is necessary to have to
build ones own modules. I've tried installing the kernel-*BOOT.rpm package,
and building a new kernel (and the module), but it doesn't seem to work.
I'd be interested in hearing from someone who has done it, and knows that
the magic sauce is.