Re: Package selection

barjunk wrote:
Is there a way to use the anaconda installer to select new packages so
that I don't have to reboot the machine into the installer?

For example, I wanted to add kernel-source to my machine. If I use the
installer, I can just choose the upgrade option and custom select that
package.  Anaconda will then check all the dependencies.

Anyway to do that without having to boot into the installer.....I guess
I mean start the installer from the command line?

Mike

Try using up2date.  It will resolve dependencies as well.

Forrest