Re: using driver from drvnet.img

Amy Tanner wrote
I'm trying to kickstart some boxes that have an integrated Compaq
network card.  Using the standard bootnet.img file, the kickstart does
not recognize the card.  From another working Compaq box, I've deduced
the driver I need is the tlan (Thunderlan).  I see it exists in the
drvnet.img.  What's the EASIEST way to get the kickstart to use the tlan
driver?
Thank you.

Try an nfs install. I believe that the tlan driver is in the second stage image for nfs installs (just not for ftp/http installs).