updated redhat installer customisation howto

  [ cross-posted to three redhat lists - beware the Reply-to: ]

I have just uploaded some substantial updates to the customised
redhat installer howto that I originally put together a few months
ago.

	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/redhat-installer-howto.html

This update is much improved, greatly expanded, better organised,
contains many corrections and clarifications, and it is starting to
offer a small but useful collection of links and tools that may be
useful for creating and maintaining redhat-based distros.

Everything there can be grabbed in one hit:
	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/rh-installer-howto-0.7.tar.bz2

There are also new versions (and patches) for splitdistro...
- bugfixes (directory removal/creation, bad filenames etc),
- changes to the 7.2 version to include the new "--release"
  parameter (and other changes) found in 7.3,
- both versions now have (optional) "--isosize" and "--fudge"
  switches to enable setting the size of the resulting images
  via the command-line,
- if the SRPMS/ directory does not exist then processing of the
  SRPMs is skipped.

	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/splitdistro-7.2.txt
	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/splitdistro-7.2.diff.txt
	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/splitdistro-7.3.txt
	http://www.linuxworks.com.au/splitdistro-7.3.diff.txt

(Feedback and contributions most welcome).

Cheers
Tony
  Tony Nugent <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  LinuxWorks - Gold Coast Qld Australia