Re: What exactly is the "self.compsDict" and where can I find it?

> >Guessing without the complete traceback -- your comps file probably
> >references a package which doesn't exist in your header list since
> >you've cut things down to one disc.
>
> Here is the beauty of the whole process...I have used various tools to check
> my comps file and to check the RPMs directory for dependency issues and
> anything else I could...to no avail...I started following a suggestion to
> trim down my comps file to just a couple of packages in Base and then list
> all the packages I need in the kickstart file, but a simple version of that
> didn't seem to change....I guess I will continue to try all kinds of various
> techniques until I get fired or relieved....whichever one comes first...
Well the strategy I ended up takikng with the comps file is to totally
recreate it with a few things in base, and then create a totally new group
named after my company.  Everything else is gone.  The comps file is created
automatically and contains all the rpms that are in the pared down distribution
and nothing else.

Cheers...james