Re: not enough disk space on "/" (multiple part instructions)

> One thing to note is the dev package required ALOT of inodes, and 64M is not
> enough. I think around 100M will be enough last time I tried.

OK, figured out what I was doing wrong.  Its embarassing, but my kickstart
involves creating a single CDROM with only the packages I want (including
errata), and I place the kickstart config in the cdboot.img on the cdrom.
Well anyway, I got the RH 7.2 cdboot.img file mixed in with the RH 7.3
stuff.  No wonder funny things were happening.  Sorry for adding to the
confusion.

The moral of the story for myself is, if you have a problem with kickstart
on an altered distro, at least check it against the original before
asking for help )-:

Cheers...james