Re: redhat updates add new prerequisites (huh?)

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 17:25, seth vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 11:22, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:

> > > Does apt handle file-dependencies and obsoletes in rpm?
> >
> > File dependecies yes .
>
> Umm. where does it do this?
>
> I was looking at the pkglist list file and I see SOME file names but not
> complete file listings.
>
> Where is storing the file lists?

Sorry ! I didn't understood what you meant by "file dependencies". I read your explanation after  this mail was sent.

Anyway on a dailly usage i don't see much diference from the original
Debian ( except the number of packages :D ).

J.

--
"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."