nfs installation over a cable-modem

Hi,

My RedHat 7.3 distribution and kickstart config files are all sitting on
my computer at work.  I'm trying to use kickstart to install a computer
at home over a cable-modem.  This used to work in RHL 7.1, but stopped
working at 7.2, and still doesn't work at 7.3.

Basically, the installation gets my config file via NFS, then attempts to mount
the isos from my server.  It prints out "Welcome to Red Hat Linux" on the
blue screen then hangs.

<ctrl><alt><f3> says this:
	mounting nfs path deimos:/usr/local/admin/kickstart/dist/7.3/isos
	mntloop loop0 on /tmp/loopimage as /mnt/source/valhalla-i386-disc1.iso fd is 16

<ctrl><alt><f4> says this:
	nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
	eth0: found link beat
	eth0: autonegotiation complete: 10baseT-HD selected
	nfs: server deimos not responding, still trying

I know that my servers's /etc/exports and /etc/hosts.allow file are correct
because I can boot the very same machine and mount the configs and isos via
NFS.

And when I take this machine into work, kickstart works just fine on it.
Anybody know what's going on?  I'll include my config file below.

Thanks,

Cheryl

--------------------------- ks.cfg -------------------------------------
# ks.cfg

### Language Specification
lang en_US
langsupport en_US

### Network Configuration

### Source File Location
nfs --server deimos --dir /usr/local/admin/kickstart/dist/7.3/isos

### Keyboard Configuration
### Will get set to 'us' by default
### if nothing specified in /etc/sysconfig/keyboard
keyboard us

### Partitioning Information
### Whether to clear out the Master Boot Record (yes/no)
### Which partitions to format (--linux/--all)
###      --linux - only format existing linux partitions
###      --all   - format all existing partitions
### Which partitions to set up on new system as well
### as size of those partitions
#
# rhino RH7.X
#
#	/dev/hda1	2 GB	swap
#	/dev/hda2	2 GB	/
#	/dev/hda5	2 GB	/export/home
#	/dev/hda6	52 GB	/scr
#
#zerombr yes
#clearpart --linux
#clearpart --all
#part /boot --size 16
####### EDIT HERE #############
part / --size 1000 --onpart hda5
part swap --size 127 --onpart hda6
part /export/home --size 100 --noformat --onpart hda7
###############################
install

### Mouse Configuration
mouse genericps/2 --emulthree  #oldgenghis
#######################################

### Time Zone Configuration
### Will get set to 'US/Eastern' if ZONE is missing
### from /etc/sysconfig/clock or if file is missing entirely
timezone US/Pacific

### X Configuration
### Will set up system for minimal resolution and color depth;
### may wish to run Xconfigurator manually after system installation
xconfig --defaultdesktop=GNOME --startxonboot

### Root Password Designation
### '--iscrypted' does not work properly with release 6.1 as shipped;
### will need to get updates from http://support.redhat.com/errata
### in order for this to work correctly; can also just specify
### root password in plain text and change it after system installation;
### e.g. 'rootpw ThisIsThePassword' will get root's password to
### "ThisIsThePassword"
rootpw --iscrypted /8alp2cSTLJbM

############### EDIT HERE #############
### Authorization Configuration
auth --useshadow

### Bootloader Configuration
bootloader --location=mbr --md5pass=$1$laBA//$lhDSaufJ3rBH5lV8PEOlv0

### Reboot the computer after the installation is over
reboot

### Package Designation
### The package names, as well as the groups they are a part of can be
### found in the /RedHat/base/comps file; individual packages can be
### specified by entering their names one per line;
### groups (e.g. 'X Window System') can be specified
### by appending a "@" in front of the group name;
### e.g. '@ X Window System'
%packages
@ Printing Support
@ GNOME
@ KDE
@ Software Development
@ NFS File Server
fortune-mod
gnome-media
rdist
rmt
dump
autorun
autofs
bc
mt-st
timidity++
sane-backends
screen
cdrecord
mkisofs
cdda2wav
xcdroast
sharutils
gv
vim-X11
dos2unix
unix2dos
fvwm2
fvwm2-icons
metamail

### Commands To Be Run Post-Installation
%post

#
# DONE
#