Generate pkgorder problem

I am trying to create a RedHat 7.3 disc with all the RPMs that I need to fit
on one disc. I removed the RPMs that I didn't see fit using anymore, but I
can probably understand that some were removed from the RPMS directory that
shouldn't of been. I made the changes to the comps file, generated a new
hdlist, then went to generate a package order file and got this error:

File "/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder", line 14 in ? import comps
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/comps.py", line 22 in ? from translate import _, N_
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/translate.py", line 16 in ? import gettext_rh
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/gettext_rh.py", line 43 in ? import os, string,
iutil, gzread
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iutil.py", line 16 in ? import types, os, sys, isys,
select, string, stat, signal
Import error:No module named isys
What am I missing here.....Is it in the comps or does it deal exclusively
with this isys module? Anyone with anaconda experience, please help! Thank
you very much!

Ricky Baca
I.T. Technician
17500 Mana Road