Re: mkkickstart deprecated

Was that sarcasm? :)

It is true that anacond-ks.cfg gets created however, there are times
when you start with an install, then add more rpms to it to get it the
way you want it.

I used to use mkkickstart to generate the file needed to recreate the
machine (I still had to tweak it some).

I guess I will have to cobble something together.

What program would create a list of the packages without the version
numbers?

rpm -qa  # this would give version numbers...don't want that.

Mike