Re: Custom rpms

>>>>> "b" == barjunk  <barjunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

b> If I have rpms that I want to install during the install...I just
b> put them in the ks.cfg under the packages section, right?

Yes.

b> Do I need to store them in the RPMS directory or can I have a
b> special directory and still use the packages section.

You need to store them in the RPMS directory.  You will also have to
rebuild the hdlist file using genhdlist.

b> I guess I can add my custom rpm's using the post section....

That works as well, assuming the dependencies are OK.

BTW, your machine is generating illegal Message-IDs.

 - J<