RE: Bootable KickStart CD

I'm doing a RedHat 7.2 installation and there's no cdboot.img in the
/images directory of the CD.

I used the boot.img to create a diskette, then modified the initrd.cfg,
then made an iso image from the diskette and burned it to CD.  The
diskette works great but the CD can't find the ks.cfg (or at least,
that's what it says.  It boots fine however.  Just forces me to go
through the complete install, ignoring all the params in my ks.cfg

I'm attempting a -bootproto static, so I want the ks.cfg on the CD, not
the network.  I'm sure I've overlooked something basic, I just can't
figure out what it is. :-)

Thanx,
Michael