RE: insmod (path is null)

This is a copy of my syslinux.cfg in which I don't have to type anything,
and my ks.cfg follows that. Obviously the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx would be an IP,
but I don't think our info security people would like me to post that
information, even with a firewall. :)

default ks
prompt 1
timeout 10
display boot.msg
F1 boot.msg
F2 general.msg
F3 expert.msg
F4 param.msg
F5 rescue.msg
label linux
  kernel vmlinuz
  append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168 vga=788
label text
  kernel vmlinuz
  append initrd=initrd.img lang= text devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168
label expert
  kernel vmlinuz
  append expert initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168
label ks
  kernel vmlinuz
  append ks=floppy initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168
label nofb
  kernel vmlinuz
  append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount nofb ramdisk_size=7168
label lowres
  kernel vmlinuz
  append initrd=initrd.img lang= lowres devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168

ks.cfg:

lang en_US
langsupport en_US
keyboard us
mouse msintellips/2
timezone --utc America/Boise
rootpw --iscrypted $1$7XÝÿ3Nîe$cER1a8pbhvG1dYpjlMW93/
reboot
text
bootloader --useLilo
install
nfs --server kick-pin.micron.com --dir /kickstart
network --bootproto static  --ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  --netmask xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
--gateway xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  --nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
auth  --useshadow  --enablemd5
firewall --disabled
clearpart --linux
part /boot --fstype ext2 --size=51
part /usr --fstype ext2 --size=3072
part /var --fstype ext2 --size=3048
part /opt --fstype ext2 --size=2048
part / --fstype ext2 --size=1024
part swap --size=2048
part /tmp --fstype ext2 --size=2048

#Do not configure the X Window System
skipx
%packages
@Printing Support
@Network Support
@NFS File Server
@Anonymous FTP Server
@Network Managed Workstation
@Emacs
@Utilities
@Legacy Application Support
@Software Development
@Kernel Development
libcap
ntp
%post
/bin/mkdir /mnt/tmp
/bin/mount -o nolock xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/export/local-lnx/install /mnt/tmp
/bin/rpm -i /mnt/tmp/nis-utils-1.4.1-0.i386.rpm
/bin/rpm -i /mnt/tmp/pam_unix2-1.7-0.i386.rpm
/bin/rpm -Uvh --force /mnt/tmp/e1000-3.1.23-1.src.rpm
/bin/mkdir /root/download
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/system-auth /etc/pam.d/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/login /etc/pam.d/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/ssh_config /etc/ssh/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/sshd_config /etc/ssh/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/sendmail.cf /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/nsswitch.conf /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/resolv.conf /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/syslog.conf /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/nisplus /etc/init.d/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/ntp.conf /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/defaultdomain /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/motd /etc/.
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/securetty /etc/.
echo "NISDOMAIN=micron.com" >> /etc/sysconfig/network
/bin/rm -rf /dev/cosole
/bin/rm -rf /dev/tty0
/bin/mknod -m 622 /dev/console c 5 1
/bin/mknod -m 622 /dev/tty0 c 4 0
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/lilo.conf /etc/.
/sbin/lilo
/bin/cp /mnt/tmp/inittab /etc/.
/sbin/chkconfig --level 2345 ntpd on
/bin/ln -s /etc/init.d/nisplus /etc/rc2.d/S99nisplus
/bin/ln -s /etc/init.d/nisplus /etc/rc3.d/S99nisplus
/bin/ln -s /etc/init.d/nisplus /etc/rc4.d/S99nisplus