Bootable KickStart CD

I'm trying to make a bootable cdrom for kickstart installations.  I have
a diskette that works great.  I've taken an image of the diskette and
burned it onto a cdrom.  The cdrom boots, the RedHat installation begins
but it can't seem to find the ks.cfg.  I get an error telling me that it
can't find /tmp/ks.cfg.  I've tried creating a /tmp/ks.cfg on the cdrom
image.  When I do this, the error goes away but the ks.cfg file is never
read (i.e. I still have to fill out the information on all the screens).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Michael