Re: insmod (path is null)

There was a hint about the e1000.o module in another thread that you
might try.
Take the module and place it in the /tmp directory within the initrd.img
file. I did the same as mentioned in the other thread and it solved my
issues. If you run into a space issue on the disk after re-building the
initrd.img then remove unneeded files, create another img filesystem
that is smaller with dd, and put the data in that image file.

As a side note, I have edited the ks.cfg file on a non-linux, non-pc
system, and a pc. Once I touched the file with something non-linux, it
ceased to function. I intentionally tried it with both after noticing
issues and asking Jeremy about it.

Scott