Re: problem with order of installation of package

PM> The pkgorder only affects which package gets on which CD which has
PM> nothing to do with the actual installation order!

That does not coincide with my experiences.  I find that having an
accurate pkgorder file when building the hdlist makes a very large
amount of difference.

PM> The proper fix is to fix the dependencies on your font packages -
PM> something like:

Correct dependencies will result in an accurate pkgorder file which
will resort in a proper hdlist file.  But you must still generate
those files.  If you don't, it doesn't matter what dependencies are in
the package, because anaconda doesn't build the dependency tree on the
fly.  (How could it?  It would take ages.)

 - J<