problem with order of installation of package

Hi

I used to install my network of redhat machine with kickstart and
an updated distribution of RedHat 7.1

I update the distribution by putting the updates packages in the
distribution directory, removing the old package and running genhdlist.

But now i have the following problems
the zlib package is installed after some fonts package like
jisksp14-0.1-6.noarch.rpm
jisksp16-1990-0.1-6.noarch.rpm
kappa20-0.3-6.noarch.rpm
knm_new-1.1-4.noarch.rpm

these package require to launch mkfontdir in the post install section
as zlib is not yet installed i have an error which said that when
launching mkfontdir the libz.so.1 library was not found.

In a non updated RH7.1 distribution zlib is installed before all these
packages. Then there was no problem.

Then does someone know how i can force the installtion of the zlib package
before the installation of the fonts packages?

Thanks in advance for any help

--
Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T			| Tel	: +33 (0) 160764687