Re: NFS mounts in post install

On Fri Mar 22 2002 at 23:36, Tom Diehl wrote:

> > Add '-o nolock' to your mount command line and see if that helps.
>
> This appears to have fixed it for me.
>
> Now for the real question, are their any GOOD docs on kickstart. I have
> read all that I can find in the rhl-cg and the Kickstart-HOWTO (which is
> in desperate need of an update IMHO) but I still have questions.

I totally agree, the documentation is all about 3 or 4 distributions
behind :-)  and :-(

While this is not exactly directly related to kickstart, many people
who use it would want to know how to create an updated installation
image, including changed installation packages and an updated or
customised installer.

I am in the process of putting together some documentation (there
doesn't seem to be any decent docs available about this either), and
the current (beta) version can be found here:

http://www.linuxworks.com.au/rh-install-disks-howto.html

Comments, suggestions and updates most welcome.

I hope this helps you on your quest.

Cheers
Tony
  Tony Nugent <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>