Score remote installations

Hello,

This is my first post to the list so appologies in advance.

I have been using kickstart to install large cluster of compute nodes,
occasionally we use a distribution called score from pccluster.org which
is based on Red Hat and uses anaconda and kickstart to install, the
difference being however, that score runs on the server, and on the
installation clients.

when the client boots, the server is notified somehow and you can see
the installation process on the server, and modify settings, etc. You
see anaconda's graphical installation screens, but rather than on the
client you see it on the server.

Is this a native feature of anaconda and kickstart, if so, I have been
unable to find any documentation, and would be interested in any that is
available, if it is not, please forgive the off topic post.

Thanks in advance

David Irvine