Re: post-install message box

It doesn't prompt.  It automatically ejects the CD then reboots.  I'm using
7.2.
--
Eric Elsten
3M IT Telecommunications

                    Joe Cooper
                    <joe@swelltech.      To:     kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                    com>                 cc:     (bcc: Eric Elsten/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                                         Subject:     Re: post-install message box
                    03/13/2002
                    11:02 AM
                    Please respond
                    kickstart-list

You mean you're not seeing it do that already?  I've never seen a
Kickstart install that didn't end with a "Congratulations...remove
media...click OK to reboot."

I'm sure you can modify the text that is provided, as well...I don't
know where it comes from, but it would probably be easy to grep out.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.swelltech.com